Welcome to WilsonJones
We are an independent catering company based in Surrey who specialise in catering for the education sector. Our "Simply Fresh" mantra is no coincidence - it sums up everything about our company that we care about.
We have a very simple philosophy; "Fresh food, well prepared, & served with a smile by an engaged team ensures our customers & clients will be happy with our service"
If there is one thing that is consistent, in an ever changing world, it's our core values;
''We cherish and protect our principles and ethics by managing growth, whilst maintaining operational excellence''.
Our Food Provenance
WilsonJones is delighted to have been awarded the Bronze Food for Life accreditation for our menus and services provided in our Primary Schools. The Bronze award demonstrates to parents and schools that we deliver menus that use fresh seasonal, local and organic ingredients, high welfare meat and sustainable fish. The Food for Life Catering Mark criteria has been developed to reflect best practice in healthy and sustainable school meals, in consultation with a wide range of leading school caterers from the private, independent and local authority sectors. Increasingly, head teachers and parents are asking caterers to support schools' work towards achieving a Food for Life Partnership Mark award.
Wilson Jones will continue to work in partnership with our clients and stakeholders to ensure that this accreditation is achieved and maintained throughout our business.
- We only use fish which is from sustainable sources and is approved by the Marine Stewardship Council.
- 90% of our ingredients are freshly sourced and fair-trade produce is used where possible
- We only use Red Tractor, Farm Assurred meat - traceable from 'Farm to Fork'.
- Our eggs are sourced from cage free hens and support the "Good Egg Award" Accreditation
- We support local farmers and our fruit and vegetables are supplied from Kent, Surrey and Sussex